Plaza Plastic Surgery is the only US-board certified plastic surgery clinic in Japan. We will provide quality outpatient plastic surgery, sate of art laser treatment, and skin care in the most safe and cost effective manner. Our goal is to give the highest level of excellence and compassion to the patients of all ethnic groups. We cover all areas of plastic and reconstructive surgeries as well as laser skin treatment.
9:30 am to 6 pm. Open on weekends (Satruday), Closed on Wednesday
Surgery for Asian Faces
Fully equipped with an out patient surgery center on premises. General anesthesia available. Post surgical accommodations / pick - up service available. All the procedures can be done in our center except for complicated cases such as tummy tuck and large breast implants - these are done in an affiliated hospitals.
- Dr. Kure is originally from Japan, is bilingual and is trained and licensed in both Japan and the United States. Dr. Kure had significant postgraduate training in both Neurosurgery and Plastic Surgery.
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Residency)
- University of Miami (Neurosurgery)
- UCLA Division of Plastic Surgery
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 2001
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Japan Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Japan Association of Aesthetic Medical Inc.
- St. Luke's International Hospital, Tokyo
- Tokyo Women's Medical University Medical Center East