Affiliated Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery is a private solo surgical practice dedicated to highly personalized attention to the patient. The latest aesthetic and reconstructive techniques are blended with over twenty years of surgical experience to deliver the highest possible quality care.
INTEGRITY IN ADVERTISING - Check it out!
Dr. Rudolph Dolezal is experienced in cosmetic medicine - an array of non-surgical, non-invasive procedures including the newest, FDA-approved fillers on the market, including Radiesse and Restylane. Dr. Dolezal himself performs the injections - not an RN or PA - and has had extensive experience in sculpting the face.
Liposuction -LipoSelection by Vaser is a new way to precisely and efficiently remove unwanted fat. LipoSelection uses state-of-the-art ultrasound technology to reshape your body. this system first liquifies the fat and then removed it from the body. IT ALLOWS REMOVAL OF MORE FAT WITH LESS SWELLING AND BETTER SKIN SHRINKAGE!!!
Breast Reconstruction following cancer
Facial Rejuvenation (face lifts, brow lifts, etc.)
BREAST REDUCTIONS ARE BEING DENIED BY MORE AND MORE INSURANCE COMPANIES!!!
Dr. Rudolph Dolezal is one of the most experienced breast reduction surgeons in the area and offers affordable pricing for this much-desired procedure. Call 800-571-8381 for details!
- Dr. Rudolph Dolezal received his medical degree from Rush Medical College (Chicago) in 1974. Prior to completing his residency training in Plastic & Reconstructive surgery at U of I, Dr. Dolezal atten
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1985
- American Board Otolaryngology 1981
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Northwest Community Hospital Arlington Heights, IL
- Holy Family Hospital, Des Plaines, IL
- Lutheran General Hospital, Park Ridge, IL
- University of Illinois Medical Center, Chicago, IL