Expert clinical and surgical care. Special interest and expertise in rhinoplasty. Honestly.....never a sales pitch in our office.
Consultations are comprehensive and unhurried. Aesthetic interviews are complimentary. Scheduling and insurance matters are expedited professionally.
All surgery is done at the Vanguard Surgical Center in Maywood (www.vanguardsurgicalcenter.com) or the Hackensack University Medical Center/Dept. of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and attended to by known/trusted Anesthesiologists.
- B.S. in Biology - Tufts University, 1986
- M.D. -University of Connecticut, 1990
- General Surgery Residency - University of Connecticut, 1990 - 1995
- Plastic Surgery Residency - New York Hospital/Cornell - Weill College of Medicine, 1995 - 1997
- Complex Microsurgery Fellowship - Buncke Clinic/ Sa Francisco, 1997 - 1998
- American Board of Surgery 1996
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1999
- American Board of Plastic Surgery (re-certification) 2008
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery
- New England Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
- New York Regional Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Hackensack University Medical Center, Hackensack, NJ