Dr. Becker and his staff pride themselves on their courteous and friendly treatment of patients. They are committed to providing patients with a comfortable and informative experience. Patients are given a no-pressure approach to surgery whether it is reconstructive or cosmetic. Of greatest importance to Dr. Becker is that his patients have a complete understanding of what their options may be as well as what the goals may realistically be expected. Dr. Becker will not perform a procedure on you unless he believes you truly desire it and will be benefited from it. Dr. Becker has a unique ability to relate to his patients. His calm and friendly manner affords a consultation which is both reassuring and informative.
8:00 am - 4:00 pm Monday Through Thursday 8:00 am - 1:00 pm on Friday
Skin Cancer Reconstruction
Cosmetic consultations are free of charge.
- Rick Becker, MD began his independent plastic surgery practice in Bismarck, ND in 1997. He is a native of Bismarck - Mandan, and a graduate of the University of North Dakota and the UND School of Medi
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1999
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- ND Medical Society
- American College Surgeons
- St. Alexius Medical Center, Bismarck, ND
- Med Center One, Bismarck, ND
- St. Alexius Same Day Surgery Center, Bismarck, ND