My goal is help patients obtain self-confidence and a sense of well-being from looking, feeling, and functioning at their best. I strive to listen to your needs, provide my assessment and information, and discuss options that are best for you and your life-style. Your safety and satisfaction are my highest priorities in recommending any treatment.
Monday throught Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm
Body Contouring after Massive Weight Loss (Bariatric Reconstruction)
Carpal Tunnel Treatment
Surgical Management of Hand Arthritis
Reconstructive Burn Surgery
My courteous and knowledgeable staff will assist you with scheduling an evaluation at one of my practice locations. I do charge a nominal, pre-paid, non-refundable consultation fee that is applied to any surgical procedure that is ultimately performed. The length of the visit varies according to the problem being evaluated. Enough time needs to be allowed to review your medical history, perform an examination, and discuss treatment options. I routinely encourage patients considering a cosmetic procedure to return for a second visit (at no cost) to discuss recommendations, obtain clinical photographs when necessary, and permit you another opportunity to ask questions about your surgery.
Procedures are performed at the MetroHealth Outpatient Surgery Center located just south of I-71 on West 150th Street or at the main campus Surgical Complex. The staff and physicians are highly-trained in outpatient care and are dedicated to making your surgery a pleasant and comfortable experience. All patients have the support resources of the MetroHealth Medical Center where the medical, surgical, and subspecialty staff are always available for your care.
- B.S. - John Carroll University, May 1978
- M.D. - Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, May 1982
- General Surgery Residency - Case Western Reserve University, 1982 - 1986
- Plastic Surgery Residency - Case Western Reserve University, 1986 - 1988
- Assistant Professor of Surgery - Case Western Reserve University, 1990 - present
- Director, Division of Plastic Surgery - MetroHealth Medical Center, 1996 - present
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1990
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society of Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Ohio Valley Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Cleft Palate/Craniofacial Association
- Ohio State Medical Association
- MetroHealth Medical Center, Cleveland, OH