Dr. Wassermann specializes in:
Breast Surgery, including augmentation, reduction, mastopexy (lift) and reconstruction.
Body Contouring-liposuction, abdominoplasty, buttock, thigh and arm lifts.
Facial rejuvenation, both surgical and non-surgical, including face lift, eye lift, nasal surgery, brow lift, lip augmentation, laser resurfacing, Botox and other aesthetic injectables.
Coolsculpting-non invasive fat reduction for the body and chin.
Private Office-Based Surgery Facility-Accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc., AAAHC
Palmetto Health Baptist Medical Center
Palmetto Richland Memorial Hospital
Lexington Medical Center
Lexington Day Hospital
Palmetto Surgery Center
- University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, BS Honors Economics
- Tulane University School of Medicine, New Orleans, LA, MD
- Tulane University School of Public Health & Tropical Medicine, New Orleans, LA, Masters in Public Health
- University of Chicago Hospitals, Chicago, IL, General Surgery Residency
- University of South Florida, Tampa, FL, Plastic Surgery Residency
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1999
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 2009
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Plastic Surgery Research Council
- South Carolina Society of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeons
- Southeastern Society of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeons
- South Carolina Medical Association
- Columbia Medical Society
- Providence Hospitals
- Palmetto Health Baptist Medical Center
- Palmetto Health Richland
- Lexington Medical Center
â€œWhen making such a personal and lifelong decision to undergo any surgery, I consider it of the utmost importance to be informed and well-educated. Therefore, when I felt it was the right time for me, I consulted and researched several board-certified physicians. I took into account many factors such as personal recommendations from clients, prior surgical photos, professional background information, and board status. There was no doubt that I had chosen the right surgeon in Dr. Wassermann. I could not be happier with my results, the time and care taken pre- and post-op, and the general professionalism of the entire practice. When I was asked if they could use a quote from a card I had given them as a post surgery thank you, I asked if I could write this paragraph instead. I did not feel that a simple quote of â€œYou all are the bestâ€ could possible sum up or explain to the public or potential clients the importance of making an educated decision when choosing a surgeon and facility. I truly believe that once you do the research, you will come to the same decision I did and go to Plastic Surgery Consultants. â€