Dr. Wald has over 20 years of experience, education and training, to help you with your plastic surgery needs. He believes that any plastic surgery procedure requires a combination of artistic talent and technical skill in order to achieve the best possible result. He is highly respected by the profession by being recognized in Orange Coast Magazine as Top Doctors 2000-2005.
We welcome you.
We recognize that plastic surgery is an important personal decision and event in your life. Our goal is to help inform and educate you about plastic surgery and whether it is appropriate for you.
A personal consultation with Dr. Wald which usually lasts 30 - 45 minutes is the first step in learning about the various procedures and options available for you, both surgical and non-surgical. Before and after pictures of prior patients will be shown. We provide actual breast implants for our patients to try on who are contemplating breast augmentation surgery. The consultation fee is complementary when your surgery is scheduled.
After consultation with Dr. Wald you will meet with his consultant to discuss surgery dates available and costs for your surgical procedure.
If you decide to have surgery, a second preoperative appointment is also customary. At that time a more comprehensive physical exam is performed, lab work is ordered, medications and instructions are provided.
An individualized surgical plan, combined with close personal supervision postoperatively, leads to the best outcome.
Our patients find the plastic surgery experience much easier than expected and are pleased at looking younger or better, but feeling like themselves.
Aftercare services are provided for select patients.
Adjunctive services include our licensed esthetician who specializes in age preventative skin care.
Dr. Wald provides a safe, comfortable and private environment, with his state-of-the-art surgical suite, fully accredited by the State of California, Medicare, and the American Association for Ambulatory Surgical Facilities.
Our staff is known for their competence, as well as their friendliness. Anesthesia is provided by a Board Certified Anesthesiologist with over 20 years of experience.
- Undergraduate: University of Southern California, B.S. 1970 - 1974
- Medical School: University of Southern California, M.D. 1974 - 1978
- Internship: University of Colorado Medical Center, Straight Surgical Internship, 1978 - 1979
- Residency: University of Colorado Medical Center, Second Year of General Surgery, 1979 - 1980
- Residency: University of California, Los Angeles, Head and Neck Surgery/Otolaryngology, 1980 - 1984
- University of California, Los Angeles, Plastic Surgery, 1984 - 1986
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1988
- Diplomat of National Board of Medical Examiners 1979
- American Board of Otolaryngology 1985
- Fellow of American College of Surgeons 1990
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Phi Delta Epsilon
- American Medical Association
- American Academy Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Los Angeles County Medical Association
- Orange County Medical Association
- American College of Surgeons
- California Medical Association
- American Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- UCLA Plastic Surgery Society
- California Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Professional Staff Association Harbor/UCLA Medical Center
- Lipoplasty Society of North America
- The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Mesa Surgicenter, Fullerton CA
- St. Jude Medical Center, Fullerton CA
- Placentia Linda Hospital, Placentia CA