A consultation with a plastic surgeon should be a gratifying and exciting event - the beginning of a relationship of mutual understanding and respect, during which each person listens to what the other has to say, and each answers honestly. After the patient's problems and desires are studied, the examination is concluded, and all questions are answered, a reasonable plan of treatment can be decided upon. If a surgical procedure is performed, it should be done with the utmost precision and care, for both the patient and the patient's family. In the end, if it is worth doing, it is worth doing right, because " almost perfect" is not good enough.
Monday - Friday : 8:45am - 4:45pm
Rejuvenation of Face & Eyelids; Liposuction; Rhinoplasty; Body Contouring; Breast Reconstruction, Augmentation, & Lifts; Laser treatment for spider veins of face and legs; Hand surgery- all types.
Artistic Plastic Surgery is the modern surgical facility that serves as the office for Robert S. Reiffel, MD. It is accredited by the Joint Commission for Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, the same organization that accredits hospitals. There is parking behind the building. White Plains Hospital, where Dr. Reiffel is President of the Medical Staff and former Chief of the Plastic Surgery Section, is only 2 blocks away.
- Yale University - B.A. 1968
- Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons - M.D. 1972
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1981
- American Board of General Surgery 1978
- CAQ in Surgery of Hand 1990
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Sociey for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- New York Society for Surgery of the Hand
- New York Regional Society for Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Burn Association
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Westchester County Medical Society
- White Plains Hospital - White Plains NY