Dr. Nacamuli received his medical degree from Temple University School of Medicine in Philadelphia. Originally from the Bay Area, he returned to complete his general surgery instruction at the University of California San Francisco - East Bay. His surgical training included extensive research focusing on tissue engineering at Stanford University, as well as training at the Buncke Clinic microvascular surgery center in San Francisco. He completed his training in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery at Oregon Health Sciences University in Portland, OR.
Dr. Nacamuli is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He is on the medical staff at Dominican Hospital, where he is currently the Chair of the Department of Surgery and Secretary/Treasurer of the medical staff. He is also a staff physician at Watsonville Community Hospital, and is one of two plastic surgeons specializing in the reconstruction of complex wounds at the Monterey Bay Wound Treatment Center.
Dr. Nacamuli’s clinical interests include hand surgery, facial and breast reconstruction, and aesthetic surgery of the body. With a keen eye for detail and a warm demeanor, Dr. Nacamuli provides every patient with thoughtful, compassionate care.
Please visit our website for more information.
- Plastic & Reconstrutive Surgery - Oregon Health Sciences University
- General Surgery - UCSF-East Bay
- MD - Temple University School of Medicine
- BS - UC San Diego
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 2009
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Dominican Hospital - Santa Cruz
- Santa Cruz Surgery Center
- Watsonville Community Hospital
- Monterey Bay Wound Treatment Center