The Bitar Cosmetic Surgery Institute is a multi-location institute with highly-trained and qualified staff, offering safe and effective treatments ranging from skin care to cosmetic surgery. Our institute's philosophy is image, beauty, and transformation to promote self- confidence and a healthy lifestyle via modern Med-Spa services, skin care and cosmetic surgery, the art and the science. Our goal is to provide our patients and clients with the best care possible by offering the latest in skin care, non-surgical rejuvenation, and cosmetic surgery, while paying special attention to each individual's needs.
Although Dr. Centeno offers a myriad of cosmetic surgery specialties at Bitar Cosmetic Surgery Institute, his interests include minimally-invasive facial procedures (mini-facelift, eye lid lifts, neck lift, browpexy), The Luminous LiftTM, combination volume rejuvenation therapy of the face, Cellusmooth, body contouring after massive weight loss, laser varicose/spider vein therapy, aesthetic laser treatments and skincare. His other specialties at our practice include breast reduction, mastopexy (breast lift), breast augmentation, gluteal (buttocks) lift, and autologous fat transfer of the face, breast and body.
To schedule a complimentary consultation call our friendly staff members at 703-206-0506.
- INOVA Fairfax Hospital, 3300 Gallows Rd Falls Church, VA 22042
- Prince William Hospital Center, 8650 Sudley Rd, Manassas VA 20110
- Capital Plastic Surgeons, 7601 Lewinsville Road, Suite 440, McLean, Virginia 22102
- Manhattan Eye, Ear, & Throat Hospital, Aesthetic Surgery Fellow (07/2001-06/2002)
- Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine, Plastic Surgery Resident (07/99-06/01)
- MCP-Hahnemann University, Philadelphia, PA. Graduate Hospital,General Surgery Resident (07/95-06/99)
- The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, (May 1995)
- Drexel University,Philadelphia, PA. MCP-Hahnemann School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine (May 1995)
- Dickinson College, Carlisle, PA. Bachelor of Science in Biology (May 1989)