Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm by appointment
Dr. Young's Specialty is Breast Surgeries including:
Dr. Young offers complimentary consultation visits to assess your individualized needs and desires. These comprehensive visits are designed to answer your questions about surgery and to determine if you are a good candidate for the procedures you are wanting.
State-of-the-art Operating Rooms in Surgery Center
Dr. Young's custom designed facility is a combination of Clinic, Surgical Center and Medical Day Spa. The Surgical Center offers 2 full-size Operating Rooms equipped with the latest in state-of-the-art equipment, Pre-Operative Rooms, a multi-bed Post-Operative Recovery Room, and Treatment Rooms for smaller procedures performed under local anesthesia. The office includes a half dozen consult and exam rooms, patient education rooms, pre-op exam and consult rooms.
Our Post-Operative Recovery Room is designed to give you the very best in post-surgery care. Located right next to our nurses station, our staff of highly trained nurses are there to monitor and care for you following your surgery and while you prepare to leave for home. They provide home care instructions which include wound care, pain management, activity recommendations, as well as practical suggestions to ensure you have a successful recovery while in the comfort of your own home.
The Surgery Center is a Class C facility certified to perform all types of anesthesia including local, regional and general. Your anesthesia is provided by a licensed M.D., Board Certified Anesthesiologist. As an additional safety, our surgical facility connects directly with North Central Baptist Hospital.
Accredited for best assurance of safety, quality & efficiency
Aesthetic Enhancement Cosmetic & Laser Center is proud that our facility is fully accredited by the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities (AAAASF). To achieve this goal every accredited surgery facility must meet stringent national standards for equipment, operating safety, personnel and surgeon credentials.
With the growing number of unaccredited surgery facilities,operating independent of any peer review and inspection process, it is important to know that AAAASF accreditation is today's best assurance of safety, quality and efficiency in the outpatient surgery environment. For more information on the benefits of receiving care at an accredited facility, visit the AAAASF website.
- Robert G. Cole High, San Antonio, TX
- United States Military Academy at West Point, NY - B.S. Degree
- Tulane Medical School, New Orleans, LA - M.D. Degree
- Brooke Army Medical Center, Fort Sam Houston, TX - Surgery
- Brooke Army Medical Center, Fort Sam Houston, TX - General Surgery
- William Beaumont Army Medical Center, Fort Bliss, TX - Plastic Surgery
- American Board of Surgery 1981
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1983
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Texas Medical Association
- Bexar County Medical Society
- American Society of Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- Texas Society of Plastic Surgeons
- North Central Baptist Hospital, Stone Oak, San Antonio, TX
- Methodist Hospital, Stone Oak, San Antonio, TX