Dr. Ryan Hoffman is a board certified plastic surgeon, who graduated from Haverford College and completed his medical degree at Jefferson Medical College. After finishing his residency at Lankenau Hospital, he completed a fellowship in plastic surgery at the University of Illinois at Chicago. There, he was trained to perform a wide array of cosmetic, reconstructive, and hand surgeries. Dr. Hoffman offers his patients a comprehensive range of reconstructive and cosmetic surgery procedures. He performs state-of-the-art surgical and nonsurgical procedures, personalizing every treatment for the individual patient.
His specialties include breast augmentation, breast lift, and liposuction. He has also had extensive training in post-bariatric surgery body contouring. Although a majority of cosmetic surgery is performed on women, a growing number of men are choosing cosmetic surgery. In an effort to remain healthy and young looking, many men have turned to plastic surgery. Whether you want to appear more attractive, or simply want to improve your self-confidence, Dr. Hoffman is prepared to meet your needs.
As the son of a doctor, Dr. Hoffman understood the demands of a career in medicine from a very early age. He developed a deep respect for the life-altering results achieved by the surgical specialties. This admiration and understanding led him to pursue a career in surgery. It is this love for his profession that fosters a positive, supportive and pleasant environment with deep concern for his patients..
Mon - Fri 9 am - 5 pm
Mommy makeovers, breast augmentation, and tummy tuck (abdominoplasty)
Bryn Mawr Hospital and Surgicenter
Lankenau Hospital and Surgicenter
- University of Illinois at Chicago - Fellowship
- Lankenau Medical Center - Residency
- Lankenau Medical Center - Internship
- Thomas Jefferson University - Medical School
- Haverford College - Bachelor's Degree
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 2010
- American Board of Surgery 2006
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society of Aesthetic Surgeons
- American Society of Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Robert H. Ivy Society (Pennsylvania)
- Lankenau Medical Center
- Bryn Mawr Hospital
- Paoli Hospital