Monday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Tuesday 9:00 am to 4:00 pm Wednesday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Thursday 9:00 am to 4:00 pm Friday 8:00 am to 1:00 pm
Cosmetic Plastic Surgery
Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
Both Dr. Stefani and his office staff are committed to the doctor/patient relationship with individual attention, comprehensive education and respect for your privacy. We provide a personal one-on-one consultation with Dr. Stefani. Keeping your appointment on time is one of our standard goals and your consult time is reserved specifically for you.
Professional and understandable explanation of medical information is assured. Educational aides include brochures, literature, diagrams, drawings and DVD and internet presentations of selective procedures. Information regarding your consultation is held in the strictest confidence. Our Office is located on its own private lot with parking to maintain discretion throughout the consultation process.
Dr. Stefani holds full board certification by The American Board of Plastic Surgery. This rigorous training has prepared him with expertise in cosmetic surgery to fulfill a patient's personal choice of body contouring. Dr. Stefani is also a member of The American Society For Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS), a leading society of cosmetic surgeons. He offers services for breast enlargement, breastlift, tummy tucks, liposuction (both traditional and ultrasound assisted), facelifts, eyelid tucks, nose reshaping, as well as, Botox and Restylane injections.
Our staff is a liaison between you and Dr. Stefani. They have been carefully chosen to reflect the congenial and personal nature of the practice. We will do our best to assist you with answers to questions, scheduling, billing, insurance and administrative concerns. Patient financing is available and the office manager will assist you with the process. An open mind and a smile are a permanent quality to our staff. We look forward to assisting you achieve your individual and special goals.
- Loyola University Medical Center (6 year postgraduate surgical training program)
- Rush Medical College (with Honors)
- University of Notre Dame (Summa Cum Laude highest honors graduate)
- Alpha Omega Alpha(Medical Honor Society)
- Alpha Epsilon Delta(Premedical Honor Society)
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1992
- Hand Surgery 1993
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- Illinois Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Illinois State Medical Society
- Dupage County Medical Society
- Local West Suburban Area Surgicenters, Chicago Suburbs, IL
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital, Elmhurst, IL