Dr. Ralston received his Doctorate of Medicine at the University of Utah. He then served his general and plastic surgery residency in Detroit, Michigan. He returned to Ogden, Utah in 1980 to establish his practice in Plastic Surgery. Dr. Ralston is a board certified plastic surgeon, a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, which is the most prestigious cosmetic surgery association in the world, hosting carefully screened members. He has bee in practice in the Ogden, Utah area for 30 years where he is currently Chief of Plastic Surgery in the greater Ogden area.
His practice is exclusively cosmetic surgery from breast enhancement, breast lift (mastopexy), abdominoplasty and liposuction along with other cosmetic surgery procedures that he is qualified to perform.
As a plastic surgeon, Dr. Ralston has an outstanding reputation in the community with a track record of having performed numerous surgeries for patients throughout the Rocky Mountain region and beyond.
Today, he performs cosmetic surgery in his state of the art office based surgical facility that is certified by AAAASF accreditation.
- Undergraduate - Weber State University, 1966 - 1970
- B.S. - Weber State University, 1971
- University of Utah, 1971 - 1975
- General Surgery Residency - Providence Hospital, 1975 - 1978
- Plastic Surgery Residency - Providence Hospital, 1978 - 1980
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1988
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Lipoplasty Society of America
- Utah State Plastic Surgery Society
- Utah State Medical Society
- McKay Dee Hospital
- Ogden Regional Medical Center