Patient safety and comfort are my top priorities. All surgeries are performed in accredited hospitals with board certified anesthesiologists as needed.
I use the latest techniques and technology to enhance my outcomes and am consistently on the cutting edge with my procedures and innovation. Patients are referred from many other physicians and surgeons as well as many plastic surgeons, particularly for breast surgery.
I meet all patients individually and spend time discussing concerns and customizing a treatment plan with the goal of exceeding expectations.
Since patient safety is my top priority, I avoid surgery centers for most procedures. I prefer to work in fully accredited hospitals with all board certified providers. I am given special cosmetic rates that match or exceed surgery centers. When emergencies occur in surgery centers, patients are sent to hospitals after calling 911. This is simply unacceptable for my patients.
I operate at St. Anthony, St. Luke and Missouri Baptist for cosmetic surgery. Reconstructive procedures are done at the above locations in addition to DePaul Hosptial and Christian Northeast.
- Saint Louis University, Summa Cum Laude
- Saint Louis University Medical School, Magna Cum Laude
- Emory University, General Surgery Residency
- University of Alabama at Birmingham, Plastic Surgery Fellowship
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 2010
- American Board of Surgery 2007
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Missouri State Medical Association
- Saint Louis Metropolitan Medical Society, Councilor
- St. Louis Association of Plastic Surgeons
- Missouri Association of Plastic Surgeons, Secretary
- Saint Luke
- Saint Anthony
- Missouri Baptist
- DesPeres Hospital
- DePaul Hospital
- Christian Northeast