My goal is to provide the best possible care for every patient by keeping up to date with the latest worldwide advances in plastic and reconstructive surgery. I will take the time to listen, to discover your individual goals and lifestyle.
I can help you retrieve a fresh, naturally youthful look that does not change the essence of your character. That might be through an improved skin regimen and treatment with our esthetician, minimally invasive office treatments, or rejuvenative surgical procedures. Together we can find the best option for you.
The challenges of breast cancer demand the most compassionate care. I will help you find the best reconstructive options for your individual needs. As a mother of three young children, I understand the challenges and struggles that women face every day to balance all the myriad demands of life, work and family. I will help you navigate that path with grace.
A thorough history a physical exam will be performed directly with Dr Hagarty, paying full attention to pertinent details of your individual needs and lifestyle that will maximize your best outcome. Educational videos and instructional, illustrative materials will be provided to help you better understand the type of procedure you are seeking. Our staff is always available for any subsequent questions you may have after your consultation.
Dr Hagarty understands that patients do better and feel better when they are well informed. Establishing a trusting relationship with your surgeon is of the utmost importance.
Rockford Ambulatory Surgery Center:
A fully Accredited, state of the art, Outpatient Surgery Center.
OSF St Anthony Hospital
Swedish American Hospital
Rockford Memorial Hospital
- Medical School - McGill University, Montreal Canada
- General Surgery - McGill University, Montreal, Canada
- Plastic Surgery - University of Illinois at Chicago
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada - Plastic Surgery 2007
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada - General Surgery 2002
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 2008
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Canada
- American College of Surgeons
- OSF St Anthony Hospital
- Swedish American Hospital
- Rockford Memorial Hospital