My practice philosphy is to serve as a consultant to you in order to advise and inform you how I, as a Plastic Surgeon, can improve the quality of your life. By forming a team consisting of my surgical talent, the most up-to-date techniques, and your desire for self-enhancement, the full benefits of plastic surgery can be realized.
Monday - Thursday 8:30am - 4:30pm
The purpose of the consultation is to discuss in detail your area of concern, a review of your medical history as well as a physical examination is done. The potential benefits and risks of surgery will be outlined. With my training as a plastic surgeon, I will help guide you through the decision making process and determine if plastic surgery can improve the area you are interested in. Cosmetic consultations are complimentary.
Surgery performed at Dr. Wiener's AAAASF accredited in-office operating room.
- College: Baylor University, Waco, TX
- Medical School: University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Dallas, TX
- General Surgery Residency: U.T. Health Science Center, Houston, TX
- Microsurgery Fellowship: St. Joseph Hospital, Houston, TX
- Hand Surgery Residency: VA Hospital, Houston, TX
- Plastic Surgery Residency: St. Joseph Hospital, Houston, TX
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1996
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Texas Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
- Houston Society of Plastic Surgeons
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Texas Medical Association
- Harris County Medical Society
- Memorial Southeast Hospital, Houston, TX
- Bayshore Medical Center