To maintain a highly ethical standard in plastic & reconstructive surgery, patients satisfaction and the best care we can ever deliver. We are not perfect but we try our best for perfection.
Monday through Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Full discussion of the history physical exam of the surgical procedures and alternatives are done. Discussion with either diagram or model or both are also done. Discussion with both Dr. Ted Ortega & Dr. Marcos Ortega are done in the privacy of the consultation room. Cosmetic surgery of the face, neck, breast, abdomen & extremities are part of the practice. Board certified with over 30 years of experience supplemented by the addition of a new plastic surgeon Dr. Marcos Ortega is a great feature. This practice combines the mature and experienced with the young and fresh from academics.
Office base surgical facility offered with fully monitored care before, during and after surgery. Recovery room, anesthetist, or anesthesiologist available.
- Medical School - University of Santo Tomas, Philippines 1962
- Internship - Elyria Memorial Hospital, Elyria, Ohio 1964
- Residency - Preparatory to Surgical Specialty: Elyria, Ohio 1965
- Residency - General Surgery: Hamot Medical Center, Erie, Pennsylvania 1966-1970
- Residency - Head and Neck Surgery: Roswell Park Memorial Institute, Buffalo, New York 1970
- Residency - Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Phoenix, Arizonia 1971-1973
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1976
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Member, American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Diplomate, American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Member, American Medical Association
- Member, Florida Medical Society
- Member, Escambia Medical Society
- Previous Chairman Department of Surgery 1992-1993 Sacred Heart Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital Health System - Pensacola, FL
- West Florida Hospital - Pensacola, FL
- Baptist Hospital System - Pensacola, FL