The Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery Clinic is dedicated to the excellence in plastic surgery. We are committed to meeting our patient's needs with the highest quality techniques and treatments.
The decision to have plastic surgery should be done with great care. Educating patients on their prospective surgery is a priority. It is extremely important that patients know the facts about the procedure they are considering.
We believe the key to success is open communication with our patients. The doctor, procedure, facility and price are all important factors that contribute to making plastic surgery a successful and positive experience. Assessing all the options and finding the approach best suited to the patient's needs is our goal.
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery Clinic is accredited by The Joint Commission. To report concerns about patient safety and quality of care, contact The Joint Commission at One Renaissance Blvd. Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181 or 1-800-994-6610 or http://www.jointcommission.org
Cosmetic, Plastic and Reconstructive surgeries
- Wayne State University, Detroit Michigan
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1981
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Michigan State Medical Society
- Macomb County Medical Society
- Michigan Academy of Plastic Surgeons
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital
- St. John Macomb Hospital
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center