Dr. Lepore is one of the best-known and most highly respected plastic surgeons in the area, with over 20 years of experience. Outstanding patient care is of primary importance in all facets of his practice. His patients are treated as partners in a process combining aesthethics and surgical expertise.
Your comfort, well-being, and complete understanding of your procedure are of utmost importance to Dr. Lepore and his staff. Dr. Lepore recognizes the uniqueness of every patient relationship, and is dedicated to achieving the best possible result in each case.
Office Hours Monday through Friday - 9:00AM to 5:00PM.
Dr. Lepore performs the full spectrum of cosmetic procedures including breast augmentation, lift and reduction; abdominoplasty, liposuction and body contouring, as well as rhinoplasty, face, neck and browlifts. and blepharoplasty.
He also performs injectible cosmetic procedures such as botox, restylane, juvaderm, and collagen.
Dr. Lepore has added training in microvascular surgery and also performs microvascular breast reconstruction such and TRAM and DIEP flap breast reconstruction.
Dr. Lepore is the Founder, President and CEO of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Associates.
Dr. Lepore was a Founding Board Member of the Community Breast Health Project (now Breast Cancer Connections), and has served on the Board of Interplast.
To Schedule a consultation with Dr. Lepore please call our office at (408)356-4241.
Dr. Lepore has his own plastic surgery center where he successfully performs several thousand surgical procedures. His medical staff, including anesthesiologists, nurses, and technical staff are highly trained and strive to see that all his patients have a warm and comfortable experience.
- A.B. - Dartmouth College - Hanover, New Hampshire 1977 - Magna cum Laude, Rufus Choate Scholar
- M.D. - University of Cincinnati College of Medicine-Cincinnati, Ohio -1981, Alpha Omega Alpha Honors Medical Society
- Stanford University Medical Center - Stanford, CA - Surgical internship and residency and plastic surgery residency 1981-87.
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- California Society of Plastic Surgeons
- California Medical Association
- Santa Clara County Medical Society
- Community Breast Health Project (now Breast Cancer Connections)Founding Advisory Board Member
- Interplast-former Board Member
- Good Samaritan Hospital - San Jose, CA