Plastic Sugery is both an art and science, and can not be practiced with a cookbook. No two patients are the same, and my main goal is to sit down with every patient and individualize their care. This philosophy allows both my office staff and me to give our patients optimal care. The goal of my practice is to use the superb training and skills that I have been fortunate to receive to provide the safest, best, state of the art care to my patients.
Monday thru Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Cosmetic and Reconstructive breat surgery (including breast augmentation/enlargement and minimal scar breast lift), Rhinoplasty, Lip augmentation/enhancement, Cosmetic Surgery of the Face, Facial reanimation, Microsurgery, Body Contouring and Liposuction including Ultrasound Assisted Lipoplasty.
- A.B.- Princeton University
- M.D.- Vanderbilt University
- General Surgery-UT Southwestern Medical Center
- Plastic Surgery-UT Southwestern Medical Center
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1999
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Zale Lipshy Hospital Dallas, TX
- Parkland Health and Hospital System Dallas, TX
- Children's Medical Center Dallas, TX
- Baylor University Hospital Dallas, TX
- St. Paul Hospital Dallas, TX
- Veteran's Administration Hospital Dallas, TX