Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery
When you first arrive, you will spend time with a patient care co-ordinator to discuss the procedure yoiu are interested in. Then you may watch a brief video on the procedure, after which Dr. Gray will thoroughly discuss both external enhancements and internal structural corrections that will result from your plastic surgery. Dr. Gray will spend as much time as you need to fully understand the procedure and to make sure that your expectations are realistic. When patients are well informed and have reasonable expectations, chances are very high that they will be happy with their surgery.
The American Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons and the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery state that "any outpatient facility where liposuction is performed should have proper accreditation by the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgical Facilities or an equivalent agency." Our state-of-the-art plastic surgery facility is certified at the highest level by the AAAASF accreditation. We are also the first in New England to obtain Global Certification and are one of only 13 facilities in the world to do so.
We meet or exceed the strictest standards of safety and equipment met by hospitals. We use only board certified Anesthesiologists and are able to offer IV sedation or general anesthesia.
- Washington University in St. Louis, undergraduate
- Indiana University School of Medicine
- Boston Univesity, General Surgery Residency
- Loyola University Plastic Surgery Residency, Maywood, Illinois
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1986
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- International Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Northeastern Society of Plastic Surgeons
- New England Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Portsmouth Hospital, Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- Exeter Hospital, Exeter, New Hampshire
- York Hospital, York, Maine