We specialize in aesthetic care of the breast, face and body. In addition to post-pregnancy changes, he is also frequently asked to deal with issues that arise from massive weight loss.
Dr. Brzowski's expertise has led him to be an invited speaker to many weight loss support groups and made him a valued asset to several area weight loss surgeons.
Our state of the art surgical facility was built from the ground up with patient safety, convenience and privacy in mind.
Another benefit of our facility is the cost-savings that patients experience compared to undergoing elective procedures at free-standing surgical facilities or in hospital settings.
AAAASF accreditation is one of the many indications of our committment to patient safety. This organization is one of the additional voluntary steps we take to reassure the patient that we are first and foremost focused on his or her safety.
- Undergraduate degree, University of Georgia, BS Biochemistry, 1984
- Medical Doctor, Medical College of Georgia, 1988
- Residency, General Surgery, Wilford Hall USAF Medical Center; 1988-1993
- Plastic Surgery Fellowship, Mayo Clinic; 1997-1999
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 2000
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Utah Plastic Surgery Society
- Utah Medical Association
- Mayo Clinic Alumni Society
- International Society of Aesthetic Surgery
- Priestley Society
- American College of Surgeons
- McKay Dee Hospital
- Ogden Regional Medical Center
- Davis Hospital