We specialize in aesthetic care of the breast, face and body. In addition to post-pregnancy changes, Dr. Brzowski is also frequently asked to deal with issues that arise from massive weight loss.
In addition, we offer state of the art Medical Skin Care and Skin treatments in house. These manuvers are known to improve the visible appearance of the skin, reverse sun damage, and provide protective benefits against the develop of skin cancer.
Our state of the art surgical facility was built from the ground up with patient safety, convenience and privacy in mind.
Another benefit of our facility is the cost-savings that patients experience compared to undergoing elective procedures at free-standing surgical facilities or in hospital settings.
AAAASF accreditation is one of the many indications of our committment to patient safety. This organization is one of the additional voluntary steps we take to reassure the patient that we are first and foremost focused on his or her safety.
- Undergraduate degree, University of Georgia, BS Biochemistry, 1984
- Medical Doctor, Medical College of Georgia, 1988
- Residency, General Surgery, Wilford Hall USAF Medical Center; 1988-1993
- Plastic Surgery Fellowship, Mayo Clinic; 1997-1999
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 2000
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Utah Plastic Surgery Society
- Utah Medical Association
- Mayo Clinic Alumni Society
- International Society of Aesthetic Surgery
- Priestley Society
- American College of Surgeons
- McKay Dee Hospital
- Ogden Regional Medical Center
- Davis Hospital
â€œI have had multiple experiences working with Dr. Brzowski and his staff. He is such an intelligent and well informed surgeon. When heâ€™s in the room he is focused only on you and will give you all the time you need to feel comfortable and confident about his advice and your decisions. His concern and care for you is just as focused on your follow up appointments as when you first see him. His staff is also fantastic. Every one of them is as professional and patient focused as he is. I felt personally cared for from beginning to end.â€