Dr. Christine Petti believes in providing her patients with the information they need, as well as supporting them throughout their cosmetic enhancement experience. At Palos Verdes Plastic Surgery Medical Center and Spa Bella, our medical day spa, Dr. Petti and her staff seek to foster a strong relationship with each of their patients, offering assistance before, during, and after treatment. Dr. Petti is committed to comprehensive patient education, and encourages patients to ask as many questions as possible. She believes the best results are achieved when patients have realistic expectations and are well-informed about what they can expect from their treatment.
Offering a variety of aesthetic plastic surgery procedures, as well as minimally-invasive and non-invasive cosmetic treatments, Dr. Petti prides herself on helping her patients enhance their appearance with natural-looking results. Some of the most popular treatments at our practice include abdominoplasty, breast augmentation, Smartlipo Triplex™, breast implant revision, cellulite treatment, neck and face lift, eyelid surgery, dermal fillers, laser skin resurfacing, and BOTOX® injections.
Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, Dr. Christine Petti is also a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. Her skills as a plastic surgeon have gained her attention in the media, and she has been featured as a medical expert and guest speaker on the CBS television show, “The Doctors,” as well as ABC’s 20/20 and various other television programs. Dr. Petti is experienced and extensively trained in cosmetic surgery. She achieved her medical degree in 1981 from The Medical College of Pennsylvania. During her time in medical school, Dr. Petti also completed two separate research fellowships. After earning her medical degree, she went on to become the Chief Resident in both her general surgery and plastic surgery residencies.
Christine A. Petti, M.D., F.A.C.S. focuses her practice on plastic surgery of the body, breasts, and face. She also offers breast implant revision, an option for patients who have experienced complications with a past breast surgery. In addition, Dr. Petti offers expert non-surgical cosmetic rejuvenation options at her practice, including skin care, dermal fillers, and BOTOX® Cosmetic.
In your consultation with Dr. Petti, she will invite you to ask as many questions as possible. Dr. Petti values a strong line of communication with each of her patients, and wants to be sure you are well-informed and have realistic expectations prior to your procedure. Once you have explained your aesthetic goals to Dr. Petti, she will suggest options she feels may be beneficial to you, based upon her medical assessment. Each of the options presented to you will be explained in detail, and Dr. Petti will help you to understand the risks and benefits of each choice, so you can make an informed decision. Once a procedure or combination of procedures has been selected, Dr. Petti will create a customized treatment plan for you.
Palos Verdes Plastic Surgery Medical Center utilizes the latest and most innovative medical technology available, and has been federally certified and state-licensed since 1992. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff is readily available to each of our patients to offer their assistance and support before, during, and after any procedure. As an additional convenience, we also provide Plastic Surgery Concierge Service for any patients traveling from outside of Los Angeles.
- The University of Chicago, Pritzker School of Medicine, Chicago, IL - Plastic Surgery Residency
- Saint Maryâ€™s College of Notre Dame - Bachelor of Science, Biology, 1976
- Georgetown University, Department of Pharmacology Washington, DC - Research Fellowship, 1976 - 1978
- National Institute of Health, Bethesda, MD - Research Fellowship, 1976 - 1978
- The Medical College of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA - Medical Degree (M.D.), 1978 - 1981
- The Medical College of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA - General Surgery Internship, 1981 - 1982
- The Medical College of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA - General Surgery Residency, 1982 - 1986 (Chie
- American Board of Surgery 1988
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1990
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons - Member, Public Education Committee and Guidelines Committee, 1990 - Present
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, 2000 - Present
- California Society of Plastic Surgeons, 1991 - Present
- American College of Surgeons, Fellow, 1992 - Present
- American Medical Association, 1990 - Present
- California Medical Association (Alternate Delegate), 1990 - Present
- Plastic Surgery Educational Foundation, 1990 - Present
- Los Angeles County Medical Association Member, 1990 - Present
- Little Company of Mary Hospital, Torrance, CA, 1990 - Present
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center, Torrance, CA, 1990 - Present