This office delivers confidential, individualized patient-centered care in a comfortable, safe environment designed for comfort and safety. This physician and staff are committed to excellence in every aspect of service, clinical care and follow-up.
As a community-based solo practice, we offer privacy and time for discussion with the physician and support staff about expectations and concerns associated with cosmetic surgery.
Dr. Roberts does not respond to medical questions via email. Please call the office.
- Breast surgeries, cosmetic and reconstructive.
- Facial rejuvenation (face lift, injections).
- Body contouring (liposuction, tummy tuck).
- Hand surgery.
Dr. Roberts is available for consultation about any reconstructive or cosmetic procedure on Tuesdays and Thursdays, by appointment.
There is no charge for an initial cosmetic consultation.
We encourage patients to meet with the physician in the office, and then go home to make independent, personal decisions about cosmetic procedures.
- Plastic Surgery Fellowship, Albany Medical Center
- General Surgery Residency, Albany Medical Center
- MD, University of Vermont
- BS, University at Albany
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1995
- American Board of Surgery 1992
- Certificate of Added Qualifications - Hand Surgery 1994
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
- American Association for Hand Surgery
- New York State Medical Society
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society
- Saratoga Hospital - full staff privileges
- Glens Falls Hospital - guest privileges