For over 30 years, Dr. Lavine has maintained his commitment to offer the newest and most advanced selection of treatments available. We take a progressive approach to the specialty of Plastic Surgery, constantly researching new methods as they become available, while we strive to provide sound medical advice. Dr. Lavine is dedicated to providing his patients with an ever-increasing, ever-expanding realm of services in a caring, comfortable environment. We welcome you to explore these possibilities with us.
Dr. Lavine takes a personal approach with each patient and feels that it is very important for the patient to be as informed about their choices as possible. During a consultation with Dr. Lavine, your concerns and expectations will be thoroughly discussed. In addition, examples of patient results, informational videos and pamphlets are available to enhance your understanding of the procedure goals and how they apply to you.
Be as comfortable with your choice of surgeon as you are with your decision to enhance your appearance. Spend time looking at his credentials; you'll spend the rest of your life looking at his work.
- Dr. Lavine is a graduate of Duke University, class of 1968, where he received his undergraduate degree in chemistry. He is a graduate of The University of Virginia Medical School.
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1979
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Tarrant County Medical Society
- Texas Plastic Surgery Society
- Fort Worth Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Texas Medical Association
- International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery