Dr. Semira Bayati is a board-certified plastic surgeon in Newport Beach. Her goals are to provide patients with safe care and beautiful, natural-looking results while making them feel comfortable and confident in their decisions for cosmetic enhancement. Dr. Bayati is dedicated to maintaining open and honest communication with her patients throughout the entire treatment process.
Dr. Bayati is experienced and skilled at performing a number of cosmetic surgery and reconstructive surgery procedures, as well as a variety of non-surgical cosmetic treatments. Some of the procedures she offers include breast augmentation, breast reduction, tummy tuck, liposuction, mommy makeover, post-bariatric surgery and after-weight loss body contouring, butt lift, facelift, eyelid surgery, and nose surgery (rhinoplasty). Some of the non-surgical rejuvenation treatments she provides are CoolSculpting®, BOTOX® Cosmetic, injectable fillers, hair loss treatment and professional skin care.
Dr. Bayati has been extensively trained in general, plastic, and reconstructive surgery from some of the most prestigious medical institutions in America. She completed a rigorous 6-year program to receive both her undergraduate and medical degrees concurrently from Boston University. Following medical school, Dr. Bayati completed residencies in general and plastic surgery at Southern Illinois University School of Medicine and Loma Linda University Medical Center. She is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, and is a member of several respected professional organizations, including the American Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons and the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. Dr. Bayati also holds a Fellowship with the American College of Surgeons.
Cosmetic Surgery, Breast Surgery, Facial Surgery, Body Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Skin Rejuvenation
Dr. Bayati provides a comprehensive consultation to each of her patients where they can go over their medical history and thoroughly discuss their cosmetic goals. From there, she will explain all aspects and expectations of the procedures in consideration to create a unique, customized treatment plan. Dr. Bayati aims to address all patient concerns and questions to ensure her patients can make the best, most informed decisions about their treatment. She believes maintaining a strong patient/doctor relationship with open and honest communication from the beginning is of utmost importance in ensuring optimal results and patient satisfaction.
Dr. Semira Bayati sees patients considering surgical and/or non-surgical procedures in the private, comfortable office of our Orange County plastic surgery practice. Our office is designed to offer a relaxing environment with peaceful, calming decor. Dr. Bayati has also carefully selected staff members for her team who can provide knowledgeable, friendly care with a high level of precision and professionalism. We want to ensure you leave our offices satisfied with your treatment and that your visit is as comfortable as possible.
- Undergraduate - Boston University, Boston, MA 1992
- BA/MD - Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, MA 1992
- General Surgery/Plastic Surgery Integrated Residency - Southern Illinois University School of Medicine, Springfield, IL 1992 - 1995
- Plastic Surgery/General Surgery Integrated Program - Souther Illinois University of Medicine, Springfield, IL 1995 - 1998
- Hand Surgery Fellowship - Loma Linda university Medical Center, loma Linda, CA 1998 - 1999
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 2000
- National Board of Medical Examiners 1999
- Certificate of added Qualifications in Surgery of the Hand 2004
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- Undersea and Hyperbaric Medical Society
- American College of Surgeons
- Hoag Newport Surgicenter
- Laguna Hills Surgery Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center