Nashville plastic surgeon Dr. Alexander Nein and his staff are dedicated to providing you with high quality, modern techniques to improve your body image. Our office brings together a distinguished combination of sensitivity, expertise and innovative procedures for the individual interested in self-improvement. We combine aesthetic talents with customized procedures to help you look and feel your best.
Choosing a surgeon is an intensely personal decision. We encourage you to take time to ask Dr. Nein or any of our staff any questions you may have. We believe you need to be well informed about the actual process of preparing for and recovering from cosmetic or reconstructive surgery.
We are happy to answer your questions any time. Please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com (www.drnein.com) or by phone at (615) 327-0201. We look forward to hearing from you and assisting you in any way that we can.
Office hours are 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday thru Thursday, 9:00am to 4:00pm Friday.
Cosmetic Plastic Surgery of the Breast, Body, Face and Breast Reconstruction
Dr. Alexander Nein offers a complete range of cosmetic plastic surgery. Our whole team welcomes you to our office and we would like to thank you for coming to discuss your wishes in plastic surgery with us. Please feel comfortable in our office and allow us to assist you in any way that we can. We are all dedicated to helping you find out more about your choices in plastic surgery so that you can make the best decisions. Feel free to ask any questions that you might have and ask to see samples of our work.
All consultations are done personally by Dr. Nein. He will talk to you about your wishes and desires. Dr. Nein will discuss the various options and choices open to you. He will examine you and give his opinion about how best to achieve your goals.
We believe that this is your consultation. We want you to be well-informed about every aspect of the procedure. We encourage you to ask questions and Dr. Nein will spend as much time with you as you need to feel comfortable about how we can help you achieve your goals. We believe that the formation of a personal bond between you and each member of our group is an integral part of the entire experience. Together, we will be a part of assisting you through the consultation, surgery and recovery process. Our goal is to make this process pleasant and enjoyable and give you the best result possible.
Atrium Plastic Surgery
Centennial Medical Center
SCA Nashville Surgery Center
- B.S.-Mechanical Engineering-University of Alabama 1979
- M.S.-Mechanical Engineering-Purdue University-1981
- M.D.-University of Alabama Birmingham 1987
- Residency-General Surgery-Medical College of Ohio-1988
- Residency-General Surgery-LSU 1993
- Residency-Plastic Surgery-Vanderbilt University Medical Center 1995
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1997
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- International Confederation for Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery
- Fellow of American College of Surgeons
- Centennial Medical Center