Dr. Shaun Parson is a board certified Arizona plastic surgeon who offers a wide array of cosmetic and reconstructive surgery procedures designed to make you look and feel your very best. Dr. Parson and our staff of professionals realize the decision to undergo a cosmetic or reconstructive procedure is not made lightly. We believe our patients deserve access to all the information needed to make an informed decision. That being said, we take great pride in patient care and are always willing to provide the answers to any questions you might have about the procedure you are considering. You will learn what to expect before, during and following your surgery. For more detailed information on services and procedures offered by Dr. Shaun Parson please visit our website or contact us directly.
At your consultation, our office staff will make every effort to make your visit a pleasant one. During your visit you will meet with Dr. Parson, his nurse and his office coordinator. We will make every effort to fully educate you regarding your aesthetic procedure.
We offer various surgical procedures of which include, but are not limited to Facial Procedures: facelift, eye surgery, nose surgery, Body Contouring: tummy tuck, liposuction, arm lift, thigh lift, Breast Surgery: breast augmentation, breast lift, breast reduction and breast reconstruction. We also offer skin care services such as BOTOX and laser skin resurfacing by a certified R.N. Aesthetician.
- B.S. - University of Utah, 1988
- M.D. - George Washington Medical School, 1992
- General Surgery Residency - Phoenix Integrated Surgery, 1992 - 1997
- Plastic Surgery Residency - Mayo Clinic, 1997 - 1999
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 2000
- American Board of Surgery 1998
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Board of Surgery
- Arizona Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- Maricopa County Plastic Surgeons Society
- Arizona Medical Association
- Maricopa County Medical Society
- Scottsdale Healthcare - Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare - Osborn