Our mission is to offer all of our patients a stellar experience. Each consultation will include:
· A comprehensive history and physical evaluation
· A treatment strategy personalized to meet their individual needs
· Discussion of options and risks vs. benefits will be reviewed to give the patient the confidence to make an educated decision regarding the treatment plan that is best for them.
Our small office atmosphere allows us to treat our patients personably and as one of the family. Our goal is to exceed each patient’s expectations and give them a one of a kind experience that will have them referring their friends and family for all their Plastic, Reconstructive, Cosmetic and Medical Spa needs.
Monday, Wednesday and Thrusday 8am-5pm
Face, Breast and Body Cosmetic Surgery but we also perform many dermatologic procedures. In fact we diagnose and treat almost all dermatology problems except for rashes and skin diseases.
Some of my services available include:
Face/ Brow Lift, Eyelid Surgery
Enlargement, Reduction and Lift
Liposuction, Tummy Tuck, Spider Veins
· Obagi/ NuDerm Skin Care
· Treatment of Acne with in Office Procedures and at Home Kits
· Botox/ Dysport and Injectable Fillers
· Chemical and Laser Peels
· Cosmetic Tattooing and Tattoo removal
· Intense Pulse Light Treatment (IPL) for Hair removal, Wrinkle Reduction, Pigmented Spots and Rosacea Improvement
· Mole, Skin Tag, Wart, Mass and Cyst Removal
· Skin Cancer Screenings, Removal and Reconstruction when Necessary.
· Repair of Cleft Ear Lobes and Gauged Ear Lobes.
· Ganglion Cyst Treatment
· Mass Removal
· Carpel Tunnel Release (CTR)
· Trigger Finger Treatment
THESE ARE JUST A PARTIAL LIST OF OUR SERVICES AVAILABLE
My office is also equipped with a full-service Laser Center and Medical Spa to help you feel and look your best! Some of the services provided by my Medical Spa Staff include:
Chemical and Laser Peels
Lipo-Resolve- Focused Body Fat Reduction
Titen-X- Face and Body Skin Tightening
Review my volumes of photo catalogs of before and after pictures of various procedures to help you make a confident treatment decision.
We will perform a complete medical exam and then draw up a specific treatment plan outline for you to take home and evaluate. We are honest in explaining all the risks and benefits of each procedure option, so you can make an educated decision. We only operate on patients that are completely committed to their treatment plan.
Please stop by my office or call to schedule a consultation appointment today.
All Cosmetic Consultations that would not be covered by insurance will require a $50.00 office visit fee at the time of service.
Dr Thomas J Rojy Jr. MD PA
43 Office Park Drive, Jacksonville, NC 28546
- 5 year General Surgery Residency at University of Medicine and Denistry of NJ Medical School in 1986
- I became a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in Lehigh Vally Hospitals in Allentown, Pennsylvania
- 1 year Fellowship Hand and Microsurgery Training at the University of Alabama in Birmingham
- Onslow Memorial Hospital
- Carteret General Hospital