Dr. Silberman is an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been in practice in Bucks County, Pa. and the surrounding areas since 1985. He believes it is important for a patient to be well informed concerning plastic surgery procedures and options, so you can make the right choice for yourself. Cosmetic surgery can be an exciting and pleasant experience. My staff and I will be sure you are comfortable in our office, and that all your questions are answered.
- Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Breast Augmentation, Lift, Reduction, Reconstruction
- Abdominoplasty, Body Contouring
- Body Contouring after major weight loss
- Facelift, Eyelid Tucks, Eyebrow Lifts
- Tumescent Lipsuction
- Brachioplasty, Gynecomastia
- Facial rejuvenation with Fillers and Botulinum Toxin
- Restylane, Juvederm, Radiesse, Fat Fillers
- Botox, Dysport
- Skin Care and Hair Removal with Certified Aestheticians
Dr. Silberman will evaluate your interests and concerns, and will explain procedure options to you in a comprehensive manner and in terms that are easy to understand. Cosmetic consultations are complimentary. Dr. Silberman will also show you through his extensive collection of before and after photos to give you further information of procedures. Dr. Silberman and his staff want you to feel comfortable in our office, and be sure all your questions have been answered.
Dr. Silberman performs procedures at Doylestown Hospital, and Doylestown Surgicenter. He also offers the ability to perform certain surgeries in his office operative facility.
Location & Office Hours
800 W. State Street
Monday 8:45am - 8:00pm
Tuesday - Friday 8:45am - 4:30pm