At the Clearwater Center for Cosmetic Surgery I take great pride in providing the best care and service to my patients. Whether you are intersted in breast enhancement or facial rejuvenation or tummy tuck my goal is to give each patient a plan and options tailored for you. I know that no two patients are exactly alike and therefore you will receive personalized care by me and my experienced staff. I utilize the latest techniques and my attention to detail to refine and rejuvenate each patient's outcome to the best of my ability.
My top priority is excellence in patient care and their satisfaction in their cosmetic plastic surgery outcome.
As you look through this and my main website (www.egoziplasticsurgery.com) you will see plenty of before and after photos of Tampa area patients that have natural results. These patients have come to me for care so that they could look as good as they feel inside. Call me at The Clearwater Center for Cosmetic Surgery for a consultation to experience excellence in cosmetic plastic surgical care.
Mon-Thurs 8:30AM - 5:00PM Friday 8:30AM - 12:00PM
Clearwater Center for Cosmetic Surgery - AAAASF CERTIFIED
Morton Plant Hospital - Clearwater, FL
- Emory University School of Medicine - Doctorate of Medicine
- Loyola University Medical Center - General Surgery Residency
- Loyola University Burn & Shock Trauma Institute - Wound Healing Research Fellowship
- Cornell University - NY Presbyterian Hospital - Burn Fellowship
- University of Virginia Medical Center - Plastic Surgery Fellowship
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 2006
- American Board of Surgery 2004
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Tampa Bay Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Florida Medical Association
- American Medical Association