Led by Houston, Texas cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Michael Eisemann, The Eisemann Plastic Surgery Center is a unique, office-based medical facility. The Center, located in Houston, TX, makes it possible for Dr. Eisemann to provide procedures which had previously been performed in the hospital. Through the latest technology in cosmetic surgery, treatment is safely completed without an overnight stay, using local anesthesia and intravenous sedation.
The Center's approach to patient care is to provide cosmetic surgery services which are high quality, cost-effective and convenient. The highly trained medical staff is sensitive to the individual needs of each patient and provides the personal touch which makes any procedure more comfortable.
Is It Important To Choose a Certified Plastic Surgeon in Houston
Board certification demonstrates a physicianâ€™s exceptional expertise in a particular specialty and/or subspecialty of medical practice. Dr. Michael Eisemann is a Triple Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in Plastic Surgery, Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Otolaryngology. Dr Eisemann is also a past President of the Houston Society of Plastic Surgeons.
Cosmetic surgeon Dr. Eisemann is listed in the "Guide To Top Doctors" as a top-rated Plastic Surgeon in Texas and has been selected by "Inside Houston Magazine" as one of the Top Cosmetic Surgeons in Houston Texas.
The Eisemann Plastic Surgery Center is accredited by the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Plastic Surgery Facilities and is located in Smith Tower, which is conveniently connected to the Methodist Hospital.
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at Baylor College of Medicine.
- Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery at Johns Hopkins University
- General Surgery Residency at Yale University
- Thomas Jefferson Medical College in Philadelphia
- Undergraduate Studies at Colgate University
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1981
- American Board of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery 1984
- American Board of Otolaryngology 1984
- American College of Surgeons
- American Society of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeons
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Lipoplasty Society of North America
- American Society of Head and Neck Surgeons
- American Society of Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Houston Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Texas Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Texas Medical Association
- Houston Methodist Hospital
- St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
- Westside Surgical Hospital