Dr. Mahony understands that rewarding outcomes stem from a doctor-patient relationship that is built upon open communication and trust. She takes the time to truly listen to her patients and devotes her complete attention to achieving their unique goals. She understands that having confidence in your appearance can translate into confidence in all that you do.
Years in Practice: 15
- MPH Specializing in National and International Healthcare, Yale University
- General Surgery Residency, University of Pennsylvania
- Hand and Micro Surgery Residency, University of Pennsylvania
- Plastic Surgery Residency, University of Pennsylvania
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1999
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons (FACS)
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
- American Medical Association (AMA)
- American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS)
- American Society of Plastic Surgery (ASPS)
- American College of Sports Medicine
- Connecticut Medical Society
- The Connecticut Society of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeons
- Norwalk Hospital Ambulatory Surgery Center, Norwalk, Connecticut
- Norwalk Hospital, Norwalk, Connecticut
"The first thing I would like to say is I love my results. The second thing is that I was so glad it was Dr. Mahony who performed the surgery." "Dear Dr. Mahony, When I was researching plastic surgeons, the extent of your education, training, certifications, and before & after photos were more than enough to convince me of your extraordinary skills. However, after I met you, I was immediately impressed with how easy you are to talk to and the time you took with me to explain procedures. The concern and care you showed me made me feel comfortable and valued as a person. Your staff is the same way, warm, caring, and genuine. Even the staff at the hospital couldnâ€™t say enough good things about you and your skills as surgeon. It has been about a month since my surgeries. Already I feel better about myself and no longer have to suck in my stomach or wear padded bras anymore! I found my waist again too! I am so pleased that I am now saving for a face lift! Dr. Mahony, you totally rock. All I can say is I routinely recommend you to everyone. Thank you, thank you, and thank you! You made such a difference in my life."
"All in all, a great life-changing experience." "Had two children 18 years ago and finally decided to get the tummy tuck that I always wanted. Exercise and diet was not enough to finally make me feel like I am today. Dr. Mahony was fantastic in every way. Kept me informed, surgery went totally smoothly, recovery was what she said it would be. All in all a great life changing experience. Iâ€™m a pretty confident person in general but this just made me feel 20 years younger!! Wish I did not wait so long."
"I also felt a woman doctor would understand my desires better." "My experience with Dr. Mahony has been great: as I sit here writing this, I am with a good friend waiting for her consult with Dr. Mahony! I had liposuction on three areas and am pleased. I consulted with two other surgeons before Dr. Mahony but chose her because she made me feel comfortable and explained everything very thoroughly. I also felt a woman doctor would understand my desires better. Thank you, Dr. Mahony!"