Dr. Steven L. Ringler and the entire team at the Center for Aesthetics and Plastic Surgery are dedicated to providing exceptional care and customer service to our patients and their families.
Every person who enters our practice has a vision and personal goals for their appearance with a desire for privacy and respect. At the Center for Aesthetics and Plastic Surgery, it is our goal to exceed expectations for ethical, safe, personalized outcomes that naturally enhance your appearance. Open communication, honesty and trust are the cornerstones of our practice.
Combining over 15 years of experience dedicated to aesthetic plastic surgery, with a commitment to offering the latest in safe, proven, state-of-the-art technology for surgical and non-surgical enhancements, Dr. Ringler and the Center for Aesthetics and Plastic Surgery team strive to exceed your expectations and limit your recovery time in a friendly, safe and private environment. It is our goal for your entire experience with our office to be exceptional in every way. For more information, please visit our website: www.stevenringlermd.com
Dr. Steven Ringler has been practicing plastic surgery in Grand Rapids, Michigan since 1983. He is well recognized locally, nationally and internationally as a prominent plastic surgeon and teacher. Having extensive training and experience in plastic and reconstructive surgery, Dr. Ringler has exclusively dedicated the past 15 years of his practice to aesthetic cosmetic surgery of the face, body and breast. Dr. Ringler also offers a full range of safe, proven non-surgical treatment options with a focus on limiting recovery and downtime for his patients.
- Facial Rejuvenation ( short incision facelift / MACS lift ,eyelid- lift, brow-lift, neck- lift )
- Cosmetic Breast Surgery ( including "scarless" breast augmentation with saline implants )
- Body Contouring (SmartLipo Triplex, Body-Jet, Power Assisted Liposuction)
- Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck)
- Hair Restoration (micro-grafting)
- Ultherapy (ultrasound technology for lifting the skin)
- CoolSculpting/Zeltiq (non-invasive fat reduction)
- IPL therapy (removes red & brown pigmentation)
- Botox, Radiesse, Juvederm, Liquid Facelift
- Eyelash Enhancement (Latisse), Proprietary Botanical Hair Oil Treatment
- Hair Removal with IPL ( Intense Pulse Light )
The Center for Aesthetics and Plastic Surgery and Skin Care Center in Grand Rapids welcomes you by appointment during regular office hours, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Our Skin Care Center welcomes you during any office hours without an appointment for skin care product purchases and questions. Your appointment is time set aside exclusively to address your individual needs.
Payment for services is expected at the time of service by major credit card, personal check or cash. We also offer patient financing through Care Credit.
Non-surgical procedures are performed at the Center for Aesthetics and Plastic Surgery. Surgical procedures are performed at St. Mary's Southwest Surgical Center in Byron Center, Michigan. The surgical center is fully accredited by AAAHC.
Location & Office Hours
Ste # 200
1151 East Paris Ave SE
Grand Rapids, MI