"It is my goal and the goal of each member of my practice to help you feel comfortable and confident with your care. Whether that means taking a little extra time to listen to your concerns or providing indepth education about the procedure you're considering, you can rest assured that you'll receive the attention you deserve."
-Dr. Harold E. Beam
Patient well-being and satisfaction are the primary goals that we strive for at our Glastonbury cosmetic surgery center—they are the reasons we all get up for work in the morning. Our Hartford-area cosmetic surgeon, Harold E. Beam, M.D., focuses on helping his patients to achieve all of their cosmetic surgery goals by taking a natural approach involving careful subtlety and artistry. He works to enhance patients’ inherent beauty.
Harold E. Beam, M.D. understands that cosmetic surgery can have a positive effect on one’s appearance, but also a life altering impact on a person’s spirit and well-being. He is committed to delivering the most natural and personalized results possible for each patient by ensuring open communication between himself, the patient and his staff. open, honest c throughout the entire processfrom your initial phone call to your last post-op visit--Dr. Beam will get to the root of your motivations and goals, and will tailor a course of treatment specifically to meet your needs.
As a strong advocate for patient education, Dr. Beam makes certain that all of his patients are thoroughly informed about any procedures they are interested in. Furthermore, our knowledgeable staff members are always available to help you with any questions you may have.
In order to provide you with minimal down-time and a complication-free process, Dr. Beam is also continually furthering his own education with ongoing courses on the latest procedures, policies and advancements in patient safety. He believes in providing his patients with the most up-to-date techniques available.
Dr. Beam never performs a surgery if a patient is not an appropriate candidate, nor will he perform procedures that are unnecessary. Instead, he will suggest other treatment plans to best help patients receive their desired results—patient safety and well-being are always the first priority.
Monday - Thursday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Friday 8:00am - 12:00pm
Monday and Tuesday 1:00pm - 6:00pm
Thursday 9:00am - 4:00pm
Friday 9:00am - 11:00am
Harold E. Beam, MD specializes in cosmetic and plastic surgery, nonsurgical treatments and advanced techniques to help you achieve your desired look! We are dedicated to helping you discover the cosmetic procedures that produce natural-looking enhancement.
During your consultation, you will learn about the procedure that you are interested in and receive pricing information. Dr. Beam will address all your questions and concerns until you are completely satisfied. You have the option of booking your surgery the day of your consultation or if you would like to take some time to make a decision, we will honor the prices given to you for up to six months after your initial consultation. There is a consult fee, which will be applied to the cost of the surgery should you decide to proceed.
Our Hartford-area cosmetic surgeon, Harold E. Beam, M.D. has affiliations with several fully certified surgical facilities, including the West Harford Surgery Center, the Hartford Surgery Center, and Manchester Memorial Hospital. Our Glastonbury office is conveniently located within close proximity all three of these centers so our patients can receive prompt and watchful care. Dr. Beam also performs several smaller procedures at the Glastonbury office, everything from Botox injections to scar revisions, as well as those cosmetic surgeries that can be performed under local anesthesia, such as Smartlipo.
- Plastic Surgery Fellowship: University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL
- Plastic Surgery Residency: Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH
- General Surgery Residency: Sinai Hospital of Detroit, Detroit, MI
- Internship: Pennsylvania Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Medical Doctorate: Temple University School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Bachelor of Arts, Biology: Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1991
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1991
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- President -- Connecticut Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- Fellow -- American College of Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American Medical Association
- Connecticut State Medical Society
- Hartford County Medical Association
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- New York Regional Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Northeastern Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Lipoplasty Society of North America
- Hartford Hospital, Hartford, CT
- Manchester Memorial Hospital, Manchester, CT
- West Hartford Surgery Center, Hartford, CT
- Saint Francis Hospital, Hartford, CT