Mondays: 9am - 4pm (staff only) Tuesday, Thursday & Fridays: 9am - 5pm,Wednesdays: 10am - 6pm
Drs. Hass and his wife, Ophthalmic Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Andrea Hass offer a full range of cosmetic surgeries and rejuvenating cosmetic procedures. These include not only surgeries for facial refinement, such as eyes, brow, nose, face and neck and ears, but, also the cosmetic breast surgeries of augmentation, implant exchange, breast lift or reduction , as well as the body contouring procedures of tummy tuck, liposuction and now, the popular CoolSculpting and DualSculpting techniques of freezing fat.
In their MediSpa the rejuvenating non-surgical procedures include: most facial injectables, (i.e. Botox, Juvederm, Voluma, Restylane, Perlane, Dysport, Sculptra, Boletera), as well as CoolSculpting,laser hair removal, IPL, ND-Yag and V-Beam lasers, skin rejuvenation with chemical peels, microdermabrasion, clinical skin care and permanent makeup. Their advanced credentials give patients beautiful and natural results!
Cosmetic consultations are complimentary. Patients seeking a second opinion or inquiring about medical related conditions and procedures should be aware that there may be appropriate charges - especially if planning to file through insurance.
Call our office at (561)-624-7777 for specific details.
The Hass Plastic Surgery & MediSpa runs a complete operating and recovery suite which IS fully accredited by The American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities, Inc. (AAAASF). This certification provides evidence that the facility meets the highest standards for patient safety in an outpatient surgical enivronment.
The doctors at our center also have privileges at Jupiter Medical Center (Jupiter, FL) and The Laser and Surgery Center of the Palm Beaches (Palm Beach Gardens, FL) .
- BA-Boston University, Minor in Art History, magna cum laude
- MD- University of Connecticut School of Medicine
- Postgraduate Training-Resident in Surgery at Pennsylvania Hospital/University of Pennsylvania; Chief Resident in Surgery, Pennsylvania Hospital; Resident in Plastic Surgery, New York Hospital/Cornell Medical Center/Memorial-Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- National Board of Medical Examiners 1988
- American Board of Surgery 1994
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1998
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons - National, Statewide and County Levels
- Jupiter Medical Center, Jupiter, FL
- Laser & Surgery Center of the Palm Beaches, Palm Beach Gardens, FL