The Plastic Surgery Center of Nashville offers full service cosmetic surgery and breast reconstruction services. We have knowledgable office staff available to answer your email or telephone inquiries. When you schedule a consultation with Dr. Haws you will receive an informational packet in the mail or by email which describes our practice, our philosophy and includes directions to our office.
At the time of your consultation, Dr. Haws will renew your medical history and discuss your surgical goals. If Dr. Haws recommends surgery, you will meet with her surgery coordinator who will discuss cosmetic surgery fees and scheduling issues. If you are there to discuss a cosmetic procedure you will leave with a cost of the procedure. If you are planning a procedure which is covered by insurance our office will send a pre-determination letter to facilitate coverage if it is a medically necessary procedure.
Baptist Hospital, Nashville TN
Baptist Surgicare, Nashville TN
Centennial Medical Center, Nashville TN
- Indiana State University 1984 - 1987
- Southern Illinois University School of Medicine 1987 - 1991
- Breast & Cosmetic Surgery Fellowship - Nashville Plastic Surgery July 1997 - December 1997
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1999
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Member Plastic Surgery Research Council
- American Society of Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Baptist Hospital, Nashville TN
- Centennial Medical Center, Nashville TN