Confidentiality, from your very first visit, may be one of your greatest concerns. Not only does my staff thoroughly understand this, but my facilities were specifically designed to achieve total privacy.
You will find that a great deal of care has been given to providing a comfortable and restful environment. Both a public reception room and a private waiting area with a separate entrance are provided.
For over 26 years, Dr. Laughlin and his staff at Hilton Head Island Plastic surgery has been helping people from all over the world look and feel better. We look forward to helping you with your concerns.
For your convenience, the initial cosmetic consultation is complimentaryand comprehensive information for out-of-town patients is available.
Hilton Head Island Plastic Surgery's facilities include a consulting office, examination rooms, a minor surgery room, a fully-equipped operating suite and post-operative recovery area.
HHIPS's ambulatory, in-office surgical facilites are accredited by the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities, Inc. (AAAASF)
These comprehensive facilities allow us to perform in-office surgery for most cosmetic procedures while assuring your safety and confidentiality. The location of our facility on the campus of the Hilton Head Medical Center also affords a further measure of assurance.
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1979
- American Board of Surgery 1977
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Inc.
- American College of Surgeons
- Southeastern Society of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeons
- South Carolina Society of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeons (past president)
- Beaufort County Medical Society (past president)
- South Carolina Medical Association