The Lucas Center is a three-dimensional rejuvenation facility offering comprehensive cosmetic and reconstructive procedures, facial rejuvenation and body contouring. The Vectra 3D Imaging System shows clients breast augmentation simulations and actual surgical outcomes prior to surgery.
Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Highly skilled Board certified plastic surgeon with particular expertise in craniofacial and oral/maxillofacial procedures, rhinoplasty, breast augmentation and reconstructive surgery as well as bariatric plastic surgery. Extensive residency training. Specializes in injectables and fillers, reshaping with non-surgical treatments as well as cosmetic procedures.
Call 865.218.6210 or go to thelucascenter.com/contact to schedule a consultation.
- Stanford University School of Medicine, Fellowship, Craniofacial/Pediatric Plastic Surgery, 2000-01
- Medical College of Georgia at Georgia Regents University, Residency, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery,1998-2000
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Residency, General Surgery, 1997-1998
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Residency, Oral/Maxillofacial Surgery, 1991-1997
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Internship, General Surgery, 1994-1995
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine (M.D.), 1991-1994
- Medical College of Virginia, Virginia Commonwealth University, Doctor of Dental Surgery (D.D.S.), 1987-1991
- Roanoke College, Bachelor of Science, Chemistry, 1983-1987
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 2002
- MOC (Maintenance of Certification) 2011
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Association
- Parkwest Medical Center
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
- East Tennessee Children's Hospital