My life has been underscored by a committment to become the best physician that I can be. I have followed both my fascination with the study of the human body as well as my joy in helping others to be the best that they can be.
My patients are not just clients. A relationship between a surgeon and a patient is a partnerhsip that is forged in trust and honest communication for the purpose of enriching the life of the patient. I listen thoughtfully, commit myself to understanding what my patients want, and then I commit myself to making that happen.
I am assisted in my goals by Gudrun Watson, R.N., a seasoned and experienced San Diego plastic surgery nurse who is equally committed to patient satisfaction, along with an office staff that is highly trained and motivated. We are always ready to assist you and ensure that you are comfortable and content with your care.
I sincerely hope that you will give me the opportunity to serve you.
Monday - Friday 8 AM to 5 PM
Dr. Grzeskiewicz's experience includes all cosmetic procedures of the face and body. He has a particular love of breast surgery including breast augmentation, lift, reduction, and difficult revisional cases, along with facial injection, fat transfer, and body contouring procedures, including liposuction and tummy tuck. He has cared for a number of patients after massive weight loss. Please review his procedure list to the left of this page to see all the specific surgical procedures Dr. Grzeskiewicz performs.
To see videos of San Diego plastic surgeon Dr. G, as his patients and staff lovingly call him, visit here and here. You can also learn more about Dr. G and the treatments he provides to his San Diego plastic surgery and La Jolla plastic surgery patients at www.drgplasticsurgery.com. There you will be able to learn about many aspects of his practice at Faces Plus and La Jolla Surgery Center.
The patient-doctor relationship is very important to San Diego plastic surgeon Dr. Grzeskiewicz (Dr. G). He will meet personally with you in consultation and discuss in detail what you want surgically and all that you hope to achieve. Dr. G believes in the value of communication and always wants to give the time and attention to his patients that they deserve.
At the time of your personal consultation with Dr. G you will also meet Gudrun Watson, R.N., Dr. G's nurse and partner in patient satisfaction. You will also meet with a patient care coordinator and receive a written surgical fee quote. You will be able to see before and after photos as well.
The office is clean, modern, technologically advanced, and beautifully appointed with plenty of friendly staff members. We want each patient to feel the warmth and nurturing spirit that Dr. G and his staff provide.
- United States Naval Academy
- James Madison University, Bachelor of Science, cum laude (Mathematics) 1983
- University of Virginia, Doctor of Medicine, 1987
- United States Naval Hospital, Surgery Internship, 1988
- United States Naval Aerospace Medical Institute, Designated Flight Surgeon, 1989
- United States Naval Hospital, Basic Course in Microvascular Surgery, 1992
- University of Missouri Hospitals and Clinics, Integrated General & Plastic Surgery Residency, 1992-1998
- University of Missouri Hospitals and Clinics, Fellow in Microvascular Surgery, 1995-1996
- University of Virginia Health Sciences Center, Fellow in Plastic and Orthopaedic Surgery (Hand), 1999
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 2000
- American Board of Plastic Surgery, Maintenance of Certification 2010
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- San Diego Plastic Surgery Society
- California Medical Association
- San Diego County Medical Society
- Scripps Memorial Hospital, La Jolla, CA