The team working with Dr. Roth was hand selected. It brings many collective years of medical knowledge to enhance your appearance and to help achieve your goals. Our goal is clear: Help you look and feel your best. Each staff member has committed themselves to ensure your experience will be as comfortable as possible, while achieving the highest standards of service and safety. We trust that you will find Dr. Roth's office a unique and caring environment; one that will leave you happy and eager to share your experiences with friends and family.
Cometic Surgery, Reconstructive Surgery
Dr. Roth will first listen to your concerns and goals. He will then gather a medical history. Past medical events may impact your surgery, anesthesia, and recovery. Current issues such as: medications, herbal remedies, allergies, smoking, drug use, bleeding and scarring tendencies will be reviewed. Chronic issues, (e.g. diabetes, high blood pressure, auto immune disease), are also important. Dr. Roth will examine you and will describe not only what he sees, but also how it relates to your appearance or other issues. He will then explain what might be done to improve each area medcally or sugically. Together, you can then formulate a plan to reach your goals.
Parkway Surgery Center, Flamingo Surgery Center
- A Las Vegas resident since 1977, Dr. Roth graduated from Brandeis University, and the University of Nevada School of Medicine. He completed his General Surgery residency at the Medical College of Penn
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 2004
- American Board of Surgery 2000
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Nevada State Medical Association
- Clark County Medical Association
- American College of Surgeons
- Rocky Mountain Plastic Surgery Society
- St. Rose Hospitals
- Desert Springs Hospital
- Boulder City Hospital
- University Medical Center