Dr. Mazza's surgical expertise and gentle touch sets the tone for an office of caring professionals specializing in all facets of body renewal and rejuvenation. The doctor takes care and pride in performing a unique mix of cosmetic procedures and services, offering enhancement for the body and the mind. Dr. Mazza takes the time to address each patient's concerns and to educate them on the surgical procedures and options available. This enables the patient to make a well informed and confident decision about their procedure.
Dr. Mazza, his nurses, and skin care technicians believe that the emotional and psychological support which they provide for patients are as important as the surgical procedures. Dr. Mazza considers each patient as an individual deserving special attention to fit their unique needs. His motivation is derived from helping others achieve a greater sense of well-being and self-confidence through improved appearance.
- University of Miami School of Medicine, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Residency
- Nottingham, England, Fellowship in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- State University of New York, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Rochester, B.S. Biology
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1992
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Medical Society
- Lee County Medical Society
- Florida Medical Association
- Florida Society of Plastic Surgeons
- President, Faces of Hope Foundation - non for profit serving children with cleft lip/palate
- Lee Memorial Health Care System