Dr. Gregory Bormes goal is to provide comprehensive, purposeful plastic and cosmetic surgical services of the highest standard to all his patients. It is his ongoing commitment to provide an environment of comfort and safety, and to treat each patient with respect, dignity and compassion.
Prior to your surgery, Dr. Gregory Bormes will first consult with you to learn about your personal situation, and to discuss your objectives and concerns. He will advise you of the potential results of the procedure and provide you with additional information concerning the long-term results.
Monday thru Friday: 9am to 5pm
Dr. Gregory Bormes is trained in surgery in all areas of the body. His practice includes both reconstructive and cosmetic surgery.
- Georgetown University 1992
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 2009
- American Society of Plastic Surgery
- The American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Geisinger/CMC, Scranton PA
- Regional Hospital, Scranton PA
- Moses Taylor Hospital, Scranton, PA