Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
My fee for consultation is $100 which you may apply towards your procedure.
Cabrini Medical Tower Ambulatory Surgery Center 901 Boren Ave., Ste. 1650, Seattle, WA 98104
Seattle Surgery Center, 900 Terry Ave. Third Floor Seattle, WA 98104
- University of Virginia, Charlottesville Virginia, B.A Cum Laude, 1973
- Medical College of Virginia, Richmond Virginia, M.D., 1977
- Surgical Internship: 1977-78 Washington University, St. Louis School of Medicine Affiliated Hospitals, Saint Louis, MO.
- Surgical Residency: 1978-79 The Johns Hopkins Hospital Baltimor, Maryland
- Surgical Oncology: 1979-81 National Cancer Institute Bethesda, Maryland
- Surgical Residency: 1981-82 Tufts New England Medical Center Boston, Massachusetts
- Plastic Surgery Residency: 1983-84 Georgetown University Medical Center Washington, D.C.
- Van Beek Fellow Microsurgery & Hand Surgery: 1985 Associated Plastic Surgeons, Inc. Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Diplomate, National Board of Medical Examiners 1978
- Diplomate, American Board of Plastic Surgeons 1987
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- King County Medical Society
- Montgomery County Medical Society
- Maryland Medical Society
- American Medical Association
- Washington State Medical Association
- Swedish Hospital Medical Center