Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery
Facial Plastic Surgery
Cosmetic Surgery of the Breast and Body
Thorough ongoing communication, an examination with discussion and a review of all the options forms the foundation of a good initial consultation. Patients are scheduled appropriately and do not have to wait long to see the Doctor. Patients are booked to have adequate time to address all issues and procedures available. At your consultation you will meet and spend adequate time with The Doctor and meet the office staff who are free to answer any and all questions. We want your consultation to be relaxed, informative, and pleasurable.
- Fellowship in Plastic Surgery: Loyola University Medical Center, Maywood, Illinois
- General Surgery Residency: The George Washington University Medical Center, Washington D.C.
- Surgical Internship: The George Washington University Medical Center, Washington, D.C.
- Undergraduate Education: The University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA. Graduated cum laude with honors and honors in the major of Natural Science
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1995
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Clinical Faculty, UCLA Medical Center
- American Medical Association
- California Medical Association
- Riverside County Medical Association
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Rancho Springs Medical Center, Murrieta, CA
- Inland Valley Regional Medical Center, WIldomar, CA
- Golden Triangle Surgicenter, Murrieta, CA