Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery
Facial Plastic Surgery
Cosmetic Surgery of the Breast and Body
Thorough ongoing communication, an examination with discussion and a review of all the options forms the foundation of a good initial consultation. Patients are scheduled appropriately and do not have to wait long to see the Doctor. Patients are booked to have adequate time to address all issues and procedures available. At your consultation you will meet and spend adequate time with The Doctor and meet the office staff who are free to answer any and all questions. We want your consultation to be relaxed, informative, and pleasurable.
- Fellowship in Plastic Surgery: Loyola University Medical Center, Maywood, Illinois
- General Surgery Residency: The George Washington University Medical Center, Washington D.C.
- Surgical Internship: The George Washington University Medical Center, Washington, D.C.
- Undergraduate Education: The University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA. Graduated cum laude with honors and honors in the major of Natural Science
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1995
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Clinical Faculty, UCLA Medical Center
- American Medical Association
- California Medical Association
- Riverside County Medical Association
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Rancho Springs Medical Center, Murrieta, CA
- Inland Valley Regional Medical Center, WIldomar, CA
- Golden Triangle Surgicenter, Murrieta, CA
- Loma Linda Murrieta Medical Center, Murrieta CA
Dr. Newman is the best! I was recommended to his office after a glowing review from my personal trainer. She and 4 of her girlfriends had gone to him for breast augmentations and had nothing but wonderful things to say about Dr. Newman and his office. Making the appointment for my consultation was very easy and I was treated very warmly by his wonderful staff as soon as I walked in the door. At my consultation, Dr. Newman recommended that I have a breast lift with my augmentation to get the best result. He was knowledgeable and really took the time to explain to me how the surgery worked and how my result would be. I went back four separate times before my surgery with questions and each time Dr. Newman and his staff were delighted to see me and made sure I was comfortable with my decision to move forward. I had my breast lift and augmentation on Decemeber 5th, 2014 and I could not be happier with my experience and my result. As funny as it sounds, my surgery day was actually fun. Dr. Newman, the anesthesiologist and his nurses were all relaxed and in great moods and excited for me. I never felt nervous at all. Dr. Newman's technique is amazing. I had literally no pain after my surgery (only soreness) and did not even take any of the prescribed pain meds. After a week, I resumed most of my normal activities. My results were so amazing that two of my girlfriends went for consultations just 3 weeks after my surgery. One of which had her surgery (breast lift and tummy tuck) last Friday! I really could not be happier with my decision to go with Dr. Newman. If you are going to have any type of elective surgery you want to make sure you go with the best. After doing my research on plastic surgeons in the area, Dr. Newman had the most education and experience out of all of them. He does not cut corners, he uses the best anesthesiologists in the area, something that really appealed to me and put me at ease. Dr. Newman also a very ethical man. He does not recommend procedures that you do not need and is very honest about what results you will have from your procedure. I can't say enough good things about my experience with Dr. Newman and his office and will continue to recommend him to everyone I know.