OUR PRACTICE We are a plastic surgery practice devoted to rejuvenating and enhancing your natural beauty using state-of-the-art procedures that will result in beautiful, natural results that make you look better and feel more confident about your appearance!
HIGH STANDARDS A standard of excellence in personalized care enables us to provide the quality cosmetic enhancement services that our patients deserve. We provide comprehensive treatment planning and follow strict standards that ensure your surgery will go smoothly and provide the results you desire.
A POSITIVE EXPERIENCE Building a foundation of trust by treating our patients as special individuals is vital to our success. We understand how uneasy some patients may feel about cosmetic surgery, and how we can make a difference in providing a life changing and emotionally positive experience. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with excellent, personalized care and service to make your consultation and surgery as comfortable and pleasant as possible.
for Dr. Young: Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm Office Hours for Aesthetic Services: Monday-Friday 9:00am-6:00pm
Dr. Patty Young performs both cosmetic and complex reconstructive procedures, including all types of plastic surgery, body conturing, breast reconstruction, peripheral nerve reconstruction, and microvascular surgery. Dr. Young is one of the few surgeons who perform brachial plexus reconstruction. Her goal is to enhance the quality of life of her patients from both an aesthetic and functional standpoint.
Our practice also offers Aesthetics Skin Care Services. These include: Profractional, Laser Hair Removal, Photo Rejuvenation, MicroLaser Peel, Skintyte and Veins and Redness Reduction. Beverly Goulet is our licensed aesthetic and laser specialist who offers complimentary skin care consultations to discuss which procedure may benefit you.
Dr. Young has all of her patients come to the office for a consultation. This is necessary for both the patient and the doctor to discuss the procedure you are interested in having, your expectations and desired outcome. You will watch a patient education video about the procedure(s) as well as view before and after photos. Dr. Young will perform a physical examination, answer all questions and will discuss which procedure(s) she feels will benefit you as the patient.
Presbyterian Hospital of Plano
Medical Center of Plano
Baylor Regional Medical Center of Plano
Craig Ranch Surgery Center McKinney
Presbyterian Center for Diagnostics and Surgery
Frisco Medical Center
- Medical School-University of Texas Southwestern Medical School
- General Surgery Residency-UT Southwestern Medical Center / Parkland Hospital
- Fellowship Wound Healing-UT Southwestern Medical Center
- Plastic Surgery Residency-Barnes Hospital / Washington University Medical School in St. Louis, MO
- Fellowship Training in Peripheral Nerve Surgery / Microvascular Surgery-Barnes Hospital / Washington University Medical School in St. Louis, MO
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1999
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Presbyterian Hospital of Plano
- Medical Center of Plano
- Baylor Regional Medical Center of Plano
- McKinney Methodist Hospital
- Baylor Regional Hospital of McKinney
- Presbyterian Plano Center for Diagnositcs and Surgery