After having completed my plastic surgery residency in 1977 at the University of Tennessee in Chattanooga, I began my private practice in El Paso, TX.
During these last years I have gained vast experience and knowledge in performing cosmetic procedures including but not limited to: Facial Cosmetic Surgery, Rhynoplasty (nasal surgery), the injection of fat and other materials to reduce wrinkles, Abdominal Plasty, Lyposuction, and Breast Aumentation, Reduction, and Reconstruction.
Other non-cosmetic procedures in which I also have received extensive education, training, and experience are: The removal of skin tumors, the treatment of burns, and the field of Hand Surgery.
Depending on your preference, consultations can be provided in English or Spanish.
El doctor es 100% BilingÃ¼e.
- Universidad Autonoma de Chihuahua = Medical Doctor.- April 16th., 1970
- R. E. Thomason General Hospital at El Paso, TX = Internship.- June 30-1971
- Baroness Erlanger Hospital, University of Tennessee = General Surgery.- June 30-1975------Plastic Surgery.- June 30-1977
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1979
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- El Paso Medical Society
- Texas Medical Society
- Texas Plastic Surgery Society
- The AmericanSociety of Plastic Reconstructive Surgeons, Inc.
- Las Palmas Medical Center
- Del Sol Medical Center
- Providence Memorial Hospital
- Sierra Medical Center
- El Paso Day Surgery