The safety of his patients is Dr. Rizzo’s first priority.
Dr. Rizzo combines state-of –the art cosmetic surgery with up-to-the-date techniques and technologies in a certified out-patient facility. He understand his patients concern and desire, and he fully educate and guide them to choose lifelong safest surgery.Dr.Rizzo has reputation for honesty, integrity and excellence in aesthetic plastic surgery
Asian Nose augmentation
Endoscopic Breast Augmentation surgery
Short scar facelifts surgery
Oriental eyelids surgery
New patient consultation is available on Monday through Friday Between 1:00 PM to 4:00PM with Dr. Rizzo at his Plastic Surgery Center Queen'sPhysiciansOfficeBuildingII Suite 401
Each patient must be individually evaluated to determine the surgical method that would produce the optimum result.
The consultation session is an opportunity for patients to discuss and ask questions.If you do not understand ask for an explanation, Dr. Rizzo will explain potential risks, benefits, realistic expectations, and treatment options- try to fully educate and guide to choose safest surgery for you.
Always be upfront and candid.
Do not withhold any information, however insignificant it may seem, as it may affect your treatment or surgery.
If additional discussion is needed, a second consultation is encouraged and may include family member.
Pre-operative preparation involves coordination with the office manager. A date and time are chosen.
Pre-operative laboratory tests are scheduled.
Written instructions specific to the surgery are given to the patient and reviewed with the primary post-operative care giver.
Post-operative instructions are reviewed at this time also, to ensure that a patient and his/her care giver are prepared with supplies and medications.
A patient is seen within one-seven days following surgery.
Follow-up is then based on the specific surgery done.
Final visits are between six months and one year.
Eyelids Surgery-include Asian eyelids
Rhinoplasty- include Asian Nose surgery
Breast Augmentation- Endoscopic
Removal Breast Implants
Abdominoplasty -Tummy Tuck
Facial Implants –Chin and Cheek
Short Scar Face lift
Botox and Dysport
Restylane and Juvederm
Dr. Rizzo is fluent in English, Spanish,.and Italian.
His staff can help you with Japanese, and Korean
Nursing Station-Scrub tech working area (Sterilizer, etc)-Locker Room with private bathroom-including shower.
This Facility has been inspected and approved by the AAAASF Class"C"Facility(means adequate to deliver general anesthesia)
This Class "C" accreditation is the highest level of certification available to a facility of this type.
The AAAASF ( The American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities)
This is your assurance that we offer the highest standards of care in terms of ethics, quality, and safety.
The Surgical staff consist of Dr. Rizzo the surgeon and director-Board certified Anesthesiologist fully trained Register nurse –and fully trained and certified scrub technician.
- Buenos Aires University School of Medicine, Buenos Aires, Argentina - M.D. Degree
- Clinicas Hospital/Buenos Aires University, Buenos Aires, Argentina - Rotating Internship
- Queen's Medical Center, Honolulu, HI Surgical Internship
- Queen's Medical Center, Honolulu, HI General Surgery Residency (Director: Richard Mamiya, M.D.)
- St. Louis University Hospital, St. Louis, Missouri Plastic Surgery Residency (Director: F. X. Paletta, M.D.)
- St. Louis University Research Lab Microsurgical anastomosis of composite rib graft to mandible in mongrel dogs
- Full course in Artistic Sculpture Washington University, St. Louis, MO (Instructor - Mr. Richard Dumi)
- Completed course in basic microvascular surgical techniques at Microsurgical Research Lab International, San Francisco, CA
- Completed course in microsurgery at University of Hawaii School of Medicine
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- The American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Northwest Plastic Surgery Society
- Pan Pacific Surgery Association
- Hawaii Plastic Surgery Society
- Queen's Medical Center, Honolulu Hawaii
- Kuakini Hospital, Honolulu, Hawaii
- St. Francis Hospital, Honolulu, Hawaii